I’ve been enjoying some end-of-the-year posts from other bloggers and thought I would do one of my own. So here are a few highlights from Spacious Faith’s second full year!
I’ve developed creative worship, retreat, and prayer materials:
Holy Spaces: A Creative Arts Lenten Retreat for 2012
Fruit of the Spirit: A Creative Arts Retreat in Daily Life
Colored Pencils Prayers book
And, of course, I wrote blog posts. Much to my amazement, you read them!
Posts with the most views:
Posts with the most likes: (they are all tied)
- Visual Lectio Divina
- The Grain of Wheat
- Notes as My Daughter Starts High School
- Talking, Listening, Following
- Adoption is Good (But not Like That)
- A Few Thoughts on All Souls Day
- Advent Reflection: Waiting for the Animals to Speak (guest post by Joe Casad)
- Advent with the Family: Egg Carton Advent Calendar
- Creflo Dollar, Cindy Crawford, and Salvation
Posts with the most comments:
- Still a Rev.
- Yes I Officiated a Gay Wedding, Yes I Would do it Again
- Adoption is Good (But Not Like That)
And I should include the post that got me in trouble even though I only use the word “ass” in quotation marks.
Looking Forward to 2013:
I plan to keep posting Monday Prayer Practices and Wednesday Worship Pieces, along with writings on faith, family, the Bible, and other things that spark my interest.
I will be a guest contributor for the fabulous Rev. Gal Blog Pals starting in January while Martha Spong is on sabbatical.
And I am heading up a collaborative blog project that will focus on living spiritual practices within the family. So watch for Practicing Families to start up in early February!
Thank you for all of your support in 2012. I pray this blog can be a small part of the way God blesses you in the coming year.
From my family to yours–Happy New Year!