- I am going to die some day. That day is probably not tomorrow.
- Reading takes more energy than watching Netflix.
- I can almost forget I am sick if I am talking to someone. (Or: Just in case you were wondering, yes, I am an extrovert.)
- I know Renee Zellweger has lots of issues. And I don’t want to be her. But maybe if I could have been her just when she filmed Bridget Jones’ Diary. Because Colin Firth and Hugh Grant.
- My real-life husband who did the kid-driving and grocery shopping and laundry and dishes and cooking for the whole week is sexier than Colin Firth and Hugh Grant put together.
- I still want my mom when I am sick. (And lucky for me, she still wants to take care of me when I’m sick.)
- In the throes of illness, I can come up with some great sermon ideas. Putting those ideas into a coherent sermon, however, is another story.
- The world will not stop without my full participation. Even the church will will not grind to a halt because I’m living on my couch.
- Missing a meeting (or 5) is not the end of the world.
- Having a job I can do from home is both a blessing and a curse.
- Sometimes the first round of antibiotics doesn’t work.
- When the first round of antibiotics doesn’t work, I barely care that I’ve wasted my life watching HGTV all day.
See. I am totally not making it up about my husband.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: