This week my had has been full of sinus drainage, leaving little room for deep, blog-worthy thoughts. Plus, during those precious moments I have been able to escape the demands of work and family . . . I have been sleeping instead of writing.
But hey, there have been weeks–thankfully many of them–when I did not blow my body weight in snot out my nose. And during those weeks, I have written things that I think make some sense. So, considering my inability to be coherent this week, I link you to some previous writings.
- How does God speak to us? . . . Or a better question: How do we listen to God? –A column published in the local paper last Saturday.
- What do you think Peter’s Myers-Briggs type was?–A sermon in our series on disciples.
- What a friend we have in Jesus! Really!–A sermon about Martha.
- Thoughts on being entitled–from James and John.
- The introduction to our series on Jesus’ disciples.